Avenger Pod
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Remember the funny trumpet guy that I told you I adopted?

3 posters

Go down

Remember the funny trumpet guy that I told you I adopted? Empty Remember the funny trumpet guy that I told you I adopted?

Post  Shanley22 Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:36 am

Well, his name is Rufus and I thought I'd introduce him to you all, just for fun! He's not actually up for adoption, but if anyone really wants him, just let me know!

This is the only information that I was given about him:
Rufus is an overweight, really sweet guy who is about 22. He can be pretty smart at times. He is an extreme optomist and his main trait is this: He thinks every object is nicer than it is. Like for example show him your brass trumpet and he'll think it's made of gold, or he'll comment on how great your fancy French filet mig'non is even though it's just cheap steak from Target. He can always tell if a diamond is fake though. Rufus likes plants, and instead of flowers he will give you leaves, pine cones, and other parts of plants that are normally overlooked. He is very funny and sweet and disliking him would be like kicking a puppy.

That, and I was also told to feed him lots of jello.

Last edited by Shanley22 on Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Shanley22

Back to top Go down

Remember the funny trumpet guy that I told you I adopted? Empty Re: Remember the funny trumpet guy that I told you I adopted?

Post  M. Kitty V. Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:24 pm

He sounds absolutely adorable. I kind of wish that I knew someone in my life like him, just so I could have bouquets of pine cones laying around my house.
M. Kitty V.
M. Kitty V.

Back to top Go down

Remember the funny trumpet guy that I told you I adopted? Empty Re: Remember the funny trumpet guy that I told you I adopted?

Post  APrybs Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:44 pm

Shanley this actually makes me so happy.
Rufus the trumpet man.
I'm just imagining a pale, corpulent man with a sprig of bright orange hair and too many freckles to count wheezing over a log in an attempt to reach the 'perfect' pine cone for the object of his affection. Which is most likely a cat, or his mother. Maybe a friend from band camp who he still writes too in his most plaintive of chicken-scratch.

I must say, I adore the idea of someone finding things more valuable than they actually are. I'm thinking someone confusing like a bedazzled kid's crown as something like a real princess treasure. Too cute.

APrybs

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum