Avenger Pod
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP, Anyone?

3 posters

Go down

RP, Anyone? Empty RP, Anyone?

Post  M. Kitty V. Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:43 pm

So, this isn't really a book recommendation. Actually, it's more of an advertisement.

My friend and I have an RP site. A lovely, lovely RP site. But with no members. So I was wondering if any of you darlings would want to join in the RP fun.

The site's called Hiiro No Yume--It means Scarlet Dreams. The only reason the site is titled such: we're both noobs. The plotline and circumstances on the site are completely made by us--it's loosely based on Japanese-style anime, considering that's where our inspiration comes from. A lot of the names we chose for our characters are Japanese names, but any sort of name is acceptable for characters. For example, so far, my characters I'm using include Misarashi, Katanai and Danny Carlton.

So yeah. Go, go, go! Create an account, skim over the rules, make an application, talk on the C-Box, enjoy yourselves.

http://www.hiironoyume.proboards.com/index.cgi
M. Kitty V.
M. Kitty V.

Back to top Go down

RP, Anyone? Empty Re: RP, Anyone?

Post  Jessyka Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:52 pm

Meerr. I'd so join but the rp I co-own is currently sucking the life out of me. It sounds great though!
Jessyka
Jessyka
Admin

https://avengerpod.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Shanley22 Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:13 am

I very well may join, my dear, but first I must catch up on my other RPs. Perhaps in a few days?

Shanley22

Back to top Go down

Post  M. Kitty V. Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:31 am

Jessyka. You're lame. ;p
Ah, yes, Shanley m'dear~ Do join us. <3
M. Kitty V.
M. Kitty V.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content